Baby Cards

Today we had our scan - I will post again in a minute. It inspired me to dig out my SU! "Baby Firsts" Stamp set. Here are some of the cards I've made this evening....

Sooo cute! For a boy :)
Loved the boy one, so had to do a girl one!
It took me a while to do this one, as I kept changing my mind!
Soooo sweet! Love it :)
The inside view of the 'small wonder' top-opening girl card (above)
The crawling babies are on the back of the card too. The coloured in blue baby is 3D. I'm not keen on the top of this card, and I think it needs a little bit more!!
I stuck on the 3D 'small wonder' sentiment on the wonk, but as I used sticky strip, I couldn't take it off and reposition it!! Oops!
So cute :)
I love this one, though I think it needs something else on it too!
I will probably do more using this set soon, and certainly with more styles and colours!! This is just what I came up with this evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment