A Handful of Cards to Begin with!

I thought I'd start off with a few easy cards, just to get back into the swing of things.

A tiny 3"x3" Card, using some co-ordinating coloured flowers from my stash :)
A 3"x3" Notelet. Very cute, and I must make more when I get time!!

I thought I'd make another flower card, but with a little difference. You can't see the dry embossing I've done on this photo, and the card is a long way off being finished, but I thought I'd post anyway :)
Using some ribbon scraps, punches and a little ink and buttons, here is a quick card which I loved making! So cute too.
One of my favourites for the evening I think. Candles and flames are 3D, as is the sentiment. DPs from SU! Sweet Pea and PM The Big One.
4"x4" Kraft card, 3/4" punched DP - Lime Rickey. Have left this un-embellished and with no sentiment, so it can be used as an all-occassion card
To finish off the evening I quickly put this one together. Lavender Grosgrain ribbon, SU! Buterfly punch, Woodware button, DP Amethyst Infusions. Thank you sentiment in SU! Basic Grey from Perfectly Clear Garden Box set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment