Baby Album - Long overdue!!

I began making this album many many months ago. I never photographed it :(. But I have now!

I don't like it, there are many things I'd do differently if I were to remake it.

Front

Inside 1 - Pull out tag on the right
Inside 2 - Pull out tag on the right of the right page

Inside 3 - 4 pull out tags, all different colours and embellishments

Inside 4 - Pull out tag in the purple and lace pocket
Inside 5

Inside 6 - Pull out tag in the butterfly pocket. Photo an be slipped partially under the "a new baby" cloud for effect.
The back has been left plain, as I didn't want to embellish or decorate, as it'll get damaged that side.


As I said, this was one of my very first projects I made, and I'm not overly happy with how it turned out. I'm not keen on the hiddledy-piggledy thing going on, but it's cute, and I will send this out to a friend very shortly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment