Elsbeth’s Card

Garry’s cousin, Elsbeth, is nine on 21st March, so I have made her a cute little card with Stampin’ Up!’s Butterfly Punch and coordinating stamp set “Flight of the Butterfly”.

Elsbeth Birthday Card

The butterfly is punched from white cardstock, stamped with Stampin’ Up! Apricot Appeal ink, then stamped again with the floral butterfly in Pixie Pink ink by Stampin’ Up!. Even though I haven’t stood it up for the photo, it is intended to be 3D.
The aperture was cut with a 1-3/8” Circle punch (SU!) and the pink card was cut with the same punch but then punched again with the slightly bigger SU!’s Scallop Circle punch.
The small flowers are also in the Flight of the Butterfly set, as is the butterfly on the inside.
I love the sentiment, although the black is a little harsh and I wish I had a grey ink perhaps?!

I even decorated the envelope!!

Elsbeth Birthday Card Envelope 

I couldn’t stop there for the night though. I had to make another sweet birthday card. It isn’t intended for anybody in particular, but will just be added to the “reserve” pile!!

Random Birthday Card 04

Random Birthday Card 04 Detail Random Birthday Card 04 Inside

0 comments:

Post a Comment