A scrappers’ sketches

The base idea I found online and the inside pages were downloaded from Sunday L Design (just search in Google if you would like to find it). But if you can’t, let me know and I can e-mail it over to you.

I have a near obsession for Stampin’ Up!’s Flight of the Butterfly set and coordinating punch. So I decided to use it here with some polka dot paper. I wanted it to be very simple, and plain!

These sketchbooks are intended to help plan and develop ideas and layouts.
If you write notes when you’re out and about, you can make one of these for when you’re on the go. Or two – one for on the go, and one neat copy for at home!

Scrapbook Sketches

I printed off 5 double sided copies of the inside pages, and there are 20 pages with three boxes, and two lines under each box.

Scrapbook Sketches Inside

0 comments:

Post a Comment