My first Mini Envelope Album

I have seen so many different styles of mini albums across the internet. I love most of what I have seen. I’ve taken several different ideas and put it into this album.

It is not yet complete!!

Bound (again) with binding rings (I’ve recently seen them referred to as book rings too!). And a little ribbon tied on each! I used my Crop-a-Dile, but had to do half at a time!

The envelopes are DL envelopes, and I used 4 of them. At the ends, when folded, I cut off the tiniest slither, to allow pockets to be created.

The front cover is thin chipboard, about an 1/8” bigger all the way round, than the size of the inside folded envelopes. I covered the front and backs of the chipboard with coordinating patterned paper – but I had a thought while doing it, if you run out of chipboard, or want to make a recycled album, you can use things like a cardboard box cut down, or perhaps cereal packet card?!

Mini Album 4x4 Brown

Just a couple of examples of the inside of the album. Every page inside is covered in patterned paper. Nothing else has been added yet!

Mini Album 4x4 Brown Inside Mini Album 4x4 Brown Inside2

Mini Album 4x4 Brown Pocket

This picture demonstrates how the pockets will look when filled, though this is not an insert for this mini album – I haven’t actually made them yet (shhhh!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment