Stampers 6 Meeting

I’d been looking forward to this for more than a month now! It was great, I really enjoyed it. The ladies are very nice, as are all of Lisa’s family - her children are a credit to her!
I picked up quite a few little tips and tricks and shall use them in some projects I have thought of while writing this post! And I have a few bits I must add to my “Wish List” though it is more like a “Need List”.
Here is the project we have been working on tonight.. I love them, they’re so cute!!
Stampers 6 - Card Set Holder Stampers 6 - Cupcakes Card Stampers 6 - Flowers & Cupcakes Card Stampers 6 - Flowers & Cupcakes Card Inside Stampers 6 - Birthday Card Stampers 6 - Hello Card Stampers 6 - Card Set Holder & Cards
I don’t have any measurements or instructions for these as of yet, but will update as soon as I do!
I don’t know if I am going to be able to make it to the next Stampers 6, as my Husband has his operation scheduled for mid April. But I can only keep my fingers crossed!! Because I am looking forward to doing it again :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment