6”x6” Mini Album Card

For my sister I wanted to make a special card, as it is her 22nd birthday in a couple of days. Truth be told I have been planning her card, and present for a good couple of weeks now.

The patterned papers used are PaperMania’s Amethyst Infusion. The Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped using the Perfectly Clear: Garden Box Set layered on purple and white cardstock, mounted on 3D pads.

Louise BDay Card Front Feb 2010

 

The top part here is the back, of the front of the card. I made a large pocket, but made a very small tag. In hindsight I would have made this tag bigger!
The tag has the edges inked in purple on the front, and inking on the back all over. I added a purple flower eyelet and tied through it some purple coordinating ribbon. I stuck on some pastel mini heart buttons and a tiny ribbon bow. It contains my sisters birth information i.e. Full Name, Date of Birth, Weight etc.
I added a photo of Louise shortly after her birth, covering her “bits” with a flower punch (SU!’s Boho Blossoms). I added an inked eyelet border. To embellish further, I made a 3D layered flower with a button and a 3D “small wonder” sentiment.

The bottom part I trimmed down two photos of my sister now. I then embellished with buttons and ribbon. I cut out a daisy from the patterned paper I’ve been using to add a little extra to the photo.

Louise BDay Card Inside 1&2 Feb 2010 


The “Family” page is the other side of the “now photos” of Louise.
I firstly layered a piece of patterned paper, then using Circle punches, a Scallop Circle punch, I put photos of my little family and mounted them onto white cardstock in Scallop Circles and squares with the corners rounded.
Overtop is a white tissue paper square, stuck down with the purple eyelet border. I stamped on the “Family” stamp.

The happy birthday page has a sentiment and flower stamped onto white cardstock, mounted onto the base black card.
Leaving a margin to the lhs, I glued on some flower sequins from my Daughters’ art and craft room!

Louise BDay Card Inside 3&4 Feb 2010 Louise BDay Card Inside 3 Feb 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment