Tri-Fold Card

I got this idea from many different blogs and videos I have seen on the internet, so I cannot take credit for the base card design. Everything else on the card is my idea.

I used layering and piercing techniques, patterned papers and ribbon, buttons and flower embellishments. I am thrilled with this card, and so was my friend!

Sarah B BDay Card Feb 2010

In the very centre of the card, I designed a small pocket and a tiny card to go inside, to write our birthday message to her!

Sarah B BDay Card3 Feb 2010 Sarah B BDay Boho Flower Feb 2010

   Sarah B BDay Scallop Circle Flower Fen 2010

The small flower was made layering two flowers from the Stampin’ Up! Boho Blossoms punch and adding a button to the centre.

The large flower I created from the Scallop Circle punch, by Stampin’ Up! I cut every other petal to the button, and folded each heart-shaped petal in half to make it 3D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment