Ring Bound Notebook

I thought of a cute little notebook I could make for a friends’ birthday. I wanted to make something practical and pretty for her. Bearing in mind I’m just starting to get into cardmaking, scrapbooking and other crafts, I thought my idea came out ok!

Ringbound Mini Notepad

I gathered together several coloured notepapers and cut them all down to size. It took a while to get them all to match up properly!!
From black cardstock I made a wallet-style cover.
Using my new Crop-a-Dile, I punched holes in the black cover for the ribbon to pass through, and holes through the corner and all pages for the binding ring. I added eyelets on the front and back of the cover (to make it last longer!!).
I tied ribbon through the closure holes and tied four different ribbons to the binding ring.
For the flower I used Stampin’ Up!’s Scallop Circle punch, cutting and folding, to make a layered flower.
Then I added a button to the flower, and my friend’s initials on the front in a gold gel pen.

Ringbound Mini Notepad Detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment