My first Stampin’ Up! order has arrived!!

At a little past 9am I received my very first Stampin’ Up! order. I took the box from the UPS guy, and while my daughters were at the table eating their mid-morning snack, I opened the box!! I was, and still am, extremely pleased!!

My order consisted of:

  • 1/4” Circle Punch
  • 1/2” Circle Punch
  • 3/4” Circle Punch
  • 1” Circle Punch
  • 1-1/4” Circle Punch
  • 1-3/8” Circle Punch
  • Scallop Circle Punch
  • Large Oval Punch
  • Scallop Oval Punch
  • Boho Blossoms Punch
  • Eyelet Border Punch
  • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive
  • Whimsical Words Set
  • Vintage Labels Set

I am going to use them tonight and simply cannot wait!! Thank you, Garry, for this wonderful gift xx

 

PS. I have now dog-eared, highlighted, ticked, and marked things with stars in my SU! Ideas Book & Catalogue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment