Mini Tag Album

As with Louise’s card in my previous post,I have been planning this for a while now. I specifically went out to buy the new “Honey and Hugs” Collection from PaperMania for this project. I love the collection! The animals are so sweet!!

This album is a 12”x12” black cardstock folded and then decorated. I handmade three tags to fit inside the pockets.

Embellishments used – Mulberry flowers, mini ribbon bows, mini heart and star buttons, buttons, eyelets, ribbon and animal cut-outs from the patterned paper.

Tall Tag Tri Fold Mini Album Lou Bday Inside Full Feb 2010

 

This demonstrates how the album looks with two of the tags out. Each tag has been decorated, embellished and has a colour coordinating eyelet and purple ribbon at the top. The tag on the mat has a tri-fold journaling card, which itself has been decorated inside.

Tall Tag Tri Fold Mini Album Lou Bday Inside & Tags Tall Tag Tri Fold Mini Album Lou Bday Front

The album folds up and is bound by the yellow ribbon, which runs through the inside of the entire album.

I will be making this again in the future, and have certain things I’d change to improve it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment