Playing around with my new Stampin’ Up! supplies

After receiving my punches, stamps and Tombow adhesive yesterday, I decided to have a quick play around with some quick ideas I had..

An All Occasion mini card.
I had a play with some of my new Stampin’ Up! circle punches, but it’s just not right!
Random All Occasion Card 02
A 3”x3” Birthday mini card.
This was stamped with Stampin’ Up!’s Whimsical Words set. The blue, red and green edge was created using tearing rulers with paper, with each slight overlapping.
Random Birthday Card 03
A 4”x4” Baby Girl card!
I REALLY like this card. I would like to make it again, but with different images and other bits, and maybe add some inking? Perhaps other distressing techniques, flowers and buttons too?!
I used some patterned paper from a 6”x6” Forever Friends pad for the flowered upper background paper.
I layered the main picture, which came from a baby paper stack (I think by Dovecraft?!) onto some medium pin cardstock. Using the Stampin’ Up!
Whimsical Words set, I stamped the “small wonder” stamp onto white cardstock, then mounted it on a Stampin’ Up! Oval Scallop punch in pale pink cardstock. Mounting it onto the card with 3D small pads.
Random Baby Card 02
A mini All Occasions card.
I had an idea of how I wanted this card to look. And this is exactly what I wanted!
I used a piece of white cardstock, cut at 4”x4”. I punched the bottom border with the Stampin’ Up! Eyelet Border punch. I then cut a piece of purple cardstock 4”x1-1/2” and stuck it to the back of the eyelet border, allowing the purple to show through the punched out dots, and lining it up so when the card is shut, the purple card is in line with the back side of the card.
Using my new Perfectly Clear’s Garden Box Set clear stamps, I stamped the front image in purple. I then stamped two smaller images inside.
Finally I tied a ribbon right around the front of the card!
Random All Occasion Card 03 Random All Occasion Card 03 Inside

0 comments:

Post a Comment